Consultations are by appointment only and are normally available within 24-48 hours. Assessments can take 30–45 mins depending on your problem. Follow up treatments usually take 30 min
Local home visits are also available.
Individuals may refer themselves or be referred by their consultant, GP, other health professional or medico-legal companies.
There can be a charge for non-attendance or last minute cancellations–this fee will NOT be paid by the insurance company if you are insured.
Monday to Friday : Day and Evening Clinics
The clinic is recognised by most major health insurance companies and we are able to invoice them directly.
If you are claiming on medical insurance, you must consult with your insurance company before treatment. We will need the following details;
- Policy or membership number
- Claim or authorisation number
- Maximum number of treatments authorised
- You must check if you need a medical referral to be able to claim on your policy
- Whether you have an excess liability on your medical insurance policy and if so, how much.
You are liable for your treatment costs if your insurance company/ other third party refuses to pay. The physiotherapist cannot be held responsible for any non-payment of claims by the insurance company.
Request an Appointment
Please visit our Contact Us page